- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close to who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
- Merida: What are you most passionate about?
So my teacher told us that two blue eyed people can’t have a brown eyed kid and this kid in my class said “but both my parents have blue eyes and I have brown eyes”. The teacher said “so you’re adopted”. THe next day the kid came in and told us that he confronted his parents about it and that they said he was adopted but wanted to wait for the right time to tell him.
I hope in Matt Smith’s last episode, someone finally says, “I love your bowtie.”
WHAT IF IT’S ROSE
I’LL FLING MYSELF INTO THE ORB
What if Rose says “I love your bow tie,”
And Eleven responds with “Rose Tyler, I love you“
since Ten never got it out
its gonna be like at least 3 years until anybody can even make a top 10 list of the best sherlock episodes
- Cousin: Are you going to go see "Man of Steel"?
- Me: I kinda don't want to
- Cousin: Why?
- Me: Well Zack Snyder films seem very misogynistic in my opinion.
- Cousin: Wait, who? I thought Nolan was directing.
- Me: He's producing. Snyder directed 300, Watchmen, Sucker Punch...
- Cousin: Ok...but don't you like superheroes? Is this going to be a thing like "The Dark Knight Rises"
- Me: That was a serviceable Batman movie. Besides Batman and Superman aren't really my heroes. I like the second tier guys like Aquaman and the Flash.
- Cousin: Oh. You like the boring ones.
- Me: Before you think about calling Aquaman or the Flash boring in front of me ever again, let me explain to you a thing--
- Cousin: Shit. I said something stupid didn't I?