Since opening our OFFICIAL Tumblr less than 6 weeks ago, we have been lucky enough to have thousands of loyal follows join us on this page. To say thank you, we are going to be giving away a copy of Glee: The Music, Volume 6, signed by the ENTIRE CAST, including Darren Criss. We will be picking…
~George Weasley married Angelina Johnson and had 2 children named Fred and Roxanne.
~Harry made sure that the Wizarding world knew that Snape was a hero and on Dumbledore’s side.
~Slytherin House became more diluted and was no longer solely pureblood; however its dark reputation lingers.
~Harry lost the ability to speak Parseltongue.
~Umbridge was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned for crimes against Muggleborns.
~The Resurrection Stone is now buried in the Forbidden Forest after being pressed into the ground by a centaur’s hoof.
~ Voldemort’s curse on the DADA position at Hogwarts has been lifted.
~Viktor Krum fell in love with a woman back home in Bulgaria.
~The Death Eater’s Dark Marks eventually faded to look like a scar. It will no longer burn or hurt.
~ The Quibbler is back to publishing articles about the lunatic fringe & is appreciated for its unintentional humour.
~Members of the DA still have their coins, as they are like badges of honor.
~Neville Longbottom worked as an Auror before moving on as the Herbology professor at Hogwarts.
~The remaining Death Eaters were killed or imprisoned in Azkaban for their crimes, with the exception of the Malfoys.
~Luna Lovegood married the grandson of the Newt Scamander, author of ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’
~Firenze survived his wounds and was welcomed back into the Centaur herd.
~Harry will never become Headmaster of Hogwarts since an academic career just isn’t him.
~Hagrid was still working at Hogwarts by 2017, at 88 years old.
~Draco Malfoy really cares about his son, Scorpius Malfoy. He is growing him up to be a better person than he was.
~Centaurs realized that “pro-human leanings were not shameful.
~Draco and Harry never became friends, but they did come to understand and appreciate each other better.
~Hermione tells Scrimgeour that she is not planning to embark on a career in Magical Law. Ironically, that’s where she ends up.
~After his death, Voldemort is forced to exist in the stunted infant-like form that Harry sees in the King’s Cross-like Limbo.
~Harry would take his family to visit Dudley’s when they were in the neighbourhood (occasions dreaded by James, Albus and Lily).
~Aberforth is still at the Hog’s Head “playing with his goats”.
~The number of Dementors have been greatly diminished because despair and degradation have been lessened in the world.
~Arthur Weasley fixed Sirius’ motorbike and gave it to Harry.
~Nineteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts, the school for witchcraft and wizardry is led by an entirely new headmaster (“McGonagall was really getting on a bit”) as well as a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. That position is now as safe as the other teaching posts at Hogwarts, since Voldemort’s death broke the jinx that kept a Defense Against the Dark Arts professor from remaining for more than a year.
~Hagrid never married, although he had a relationship with a giantess.
~Kingsley Shacklebolt became the Minister of Magic after the Second Wizarding War.
~Harry will not train to be an animagus; his “energies are going to be concentrated elsewhere and he’s not going to have time to do that.
~Audrey Weasley is wife of Percy Weasley, and they both have 2 daughters, Molly and Lucy.
~In the aftermath of the war, the Order was disbanded once and for all.
~Luna has twin boys named Lorcan and Lysander with Rolf Scamander.and apparently travels the world, looking for mad creatures.
~Hermione advanced the rights of magical creatures & eradicated the old pro-pure-blood laws in the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.
~The head of the Auror Office as of 2007 is Harry Potter.
~Lavender Brown was attacked by Fenrir Greyback. Hermione saved her but she was already injured. What happened to her later on was never really told.
~Neville Longbottom’s students were impressed when he showed them his Dumbledore’s Army’s Coin.
~Harry, Ron and Neville didn’t return to Hogwarts for their 7th year. They went straight to get training as aurors and Neville went to work as an auror before becoming a Professor.
~Harry sometimes visits Hogwarts to give talks on DADA.
~Hermione is James’ godmother.
~Hermione Granger was the only member of the trio who returned to Hogwarts to complete their seventh year.
~Ron worked with George in WWW for some time and then became an Auror.
~Ginny became a professional Quidditch player for the Holyhead Harpies and become the senior Quidditch correspondent for the Daily Prophet.
~After the war, Hermione found her parents in Australia and restored their memories.
I have to say that I’m disappointed that there is a Spider-Man reboot. The Spider-Man franchise is not even ten years old, and it was a box-office success. It seems pointless. On the other hand though, it could be considered just another Spider-Man movie on…
Just don’t agree with Not a DC girl. I am definitely a DC fan girl
I’m signed up for AP English 11 to take this coming school year. It’s an AP class, so that meant it was going to be challenging, and I knew that there was going to be a summer assignment involving reading for that class. I thought to myself, “No biggie, all I do during the summer is read anyway….
Their Eyes Were Watching God was not the best book. It was so boring. I had to read it during the summer. So so boring! I know I’m making you excited to read it. What is the Pi book about? Didn’t have to read it for my AP class.
I just realized I have 30 followers :) Thanks everyone! I know I don’t really post my own stuff, but the reblogs are really cool and express everything I want to say but ten times better!
Anyways why 30 followers is important is cause I don’t really blog about just one specific thing. This is pretty much just my life. Theatre + HP + Batman + Friends + Music + All the other stuff on my blog = me :) And that’s what I like! And I always follow someone if they follow me. I might not do it immediately but I will eventually!
Love you guys!
Resolved: The United Nations' obligation to protect global human rights ought to be valued above its obligation to respect national sovereignty.
10 days to write two LD cases… Eff my life is in debate mode from now till camp, except the day I go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2! I’m excited for camp though xD Should be fun!! Anyone have any tips about the resolution?
• [x] You are loud.
• [x] You like going to school to see your friends.
• [ ] You’ve had more than a couple detentions.
• [ ] You always have something to do on the weekends.
• [ ] You like to be the center of attention.
• [x] You get above average grades in school.
• [x] You’ve been called bossy before.
• [x] You’re a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush.
• [ ] You are athletic.
• [ ] You are one of the best players on your team.
• [x] You would do anything for your loved ones.
• [x] You like the color red.
• [x] Your favourite class is Transfiguration or DADA.
• [x] You would never break a promise.
• [x] You have many acquaintances, but only a handful of good friends.
• [ ] You get average grades in school.
• [x] You’ve been called boring before.
• [x] You don’t like to brag about your achievements.
• [x] You value honesty.
• [x] You don’t mind working hard to get what you want.
• [x] You like the color yellow.
• [x] You have a job.
• [ ] You are athletic.
• [x] You are a team player.
• [x] You are in the middle of the social totem pole.
• [x] You are easily amused.
• [x] You like helping others.
• [ ] Your favourite class is Herbology or Divination.
• [ ] You like the music played on the radio best.
• [x] You get good grades in school.
• [x] You like to read.
• [x] Dumb people annoy you.
• [x] You are creative.
• [x] You’ve been called a know-it-all before.
•  You hate cheating.
• [x] People often want you to help them with homework or projects.
• [x] You are more into the creative arts: theatre, dancing, drawing, music etc.
• [x] You are extremely logical in your way of thinking.
• [x] You are considered shy or quiet by people you don’t know.
• [x] You like the color blue.
• [ ] Your favourite class is A History of Magic, Charms, or Care of Magical Creatures.
• [x] You tend to over analyze things.
•  You can focus and pay attention well.
• [x] You are very competitive.
• [x] You like the finer things in life.
• [x] You think welfare is a waste.
• [x] You’ve made fun of someone in the past week.
• [ ] You’ve been called a snob before.
• [ ] You think the end justifies the means.
• [ ] You’re not afraid to say something to someone else’s face.
• [ ] You tend to think people are a bit jealous of you.
• [ ] You’ve made someone cry by just saying something to them.
• [ ] You tend to root for the villains in movies, books, etc.
• [ ] You are very good with words.
• [x] Above all, you want to be successful in life.
• [x] You like the color green.
• [x] You love to win.
• [x] Your favourite class is Potions or DADA.
The lighting designer at Washington University in St. Louis invited some people to go to the console training, and I was……..one of those people!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m like super excited and really hoping I can go. The only thing stoping me from accepting is that I’m SMing the Tempest and it runs on the two days of the raining :/ So I asked my director if it’s okay if I miss one show to go to one day. I’m hoping she says yes because I am like in love with this school! And it’s an amazing opportunity!
Anyone who reblogs this will get a message from me, even if this gets over 1,000 notes. Every single message will be different, this isn't some copy and paste shit. It might be long, it might be short. It might be rude, it might be nice. You won't know until you reblog and find out.